Part B

Coverage Includes:
– Medicare Approved doctor services (including inpatient hospital)
– Outpatient therapy
– Durable medical equipment

Out-of-Pocket Expenses:
– After a $185 annual deductible, beneficiaries pay 20% of Medicare approved amounts; Medicare pays the remaining 80%. If a Medicare beneficiary elects a Part C Medicare Advantage plan or a MediGap/Supplement plan, enrollees out-of-pocket costs will differ.

Premium:
– Part B premiums are based on income data that is collected 2-3 years prior to electing Medicare Part B. The standard Part B premium is $135 but individuals with higher income may have an Income Related Monthly Adjustment Amount (IRMAA) apply. Exceptions can be requested through Social Security if a beneficiary believes an incorrect IRMAA has been applied. 

Virginia Asset Group Financial Services, is a licensed and certified representative of Medicare Advantage [HMO, PPO AND PPFS] organizations [and stand-alone prescription drug plans] with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in any plan depends on contract renewal.